Exam Fee Schedule*
A routine eye health and refractive exam costs $140.
BC residents who are eligible for MSP benefits have a reduced fee of:
On the day of your appointment, please be prepared...
- To arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring/wear any glasses you use
- Wear your contact lenses
- Bring your Carecard and insurance info
- Bring a list of your medications/vitamins
- Contact us prior to your appointment if you have a Status Number
Book an Appointment
Note: Contact lens wearers pay an additional $29 for exams. Extra fees may also apply for patients with particular ocular conditions and needs. Please contact our office for an exact quote.